Seminole, FL (PRWEB) October 7th 2009 -- CompareHRIS.com has created possibly the web's largest online library of HR and Payroll software subject articles. Their article database has recently added vendor created white papers, as well. Based on the 3rd quarter 2009 traffic data, CompareHRIS.com has compiled the following list of their top 5 most read HR software articles:
Most Read CompareHRIS.com HRIS and Payroll Software Articles
1. HR and Payroll Software Buyers Guide - Article lays out a ten step process for effectively selecting an HRIS or HRMS software application. Author of article has sold HR and Payroll software applications for over 15 years. Think of the guide as "inside the industry" advice on selecting HR software.
2."Free" RFP HRIS/HRMS Template - This human resource software RFP template is a composite of RFPs for human resources software we have encountered. We combined the best elements of a number of individual RFP's to create the attached document. The document is free of charge.
3. Who will perform your HRIS implementation- Human Resource (HR) managers and staff go through a great amount of effort to find and select the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) that will best meet their needs. The problem is that they rarely apply enough effort into choosing who will implement the software.
4. Avoid the Five Most Common HR Management Software Selection Mistakes – Author and President of CompareHRIS.com lists five of the most common mistakes made by those selecting HR software systems.
5. What Type of HRIS Application Training Works Best? – Self Training, on-site, classroom or remote training, which works the best?
The Rest of the Top Ten
6. Strategy Implementation by Human Resources
7. What Type of HRIS Application Training Works Best?
8. Human Resource Information Systems
9. Filter Options and HRIS Selection Tool Questions
10. HRIS applications – Employee Self Service
CompareHRIS.com accepts HR and Payroll Software article submissions and allows articles written by Clay C. Scroggin to be used as content for blogs or other websites, as long as links are included back to CompareHRIS.com and HR-SoftwareBlog.com.
Additional Site Features and Free Tools:
HRIS/HRMS and HR software Selection Tools - HRIS Selection Tool is comprehensive, free, and easy to use. Customers simply answer a series of questions about their requirements and rank the importance of each. CompareHRIS.com then generates a free report showing ranked scores of the HRIS products that best match their needs. From there, customers may compare the features of each product side by side, view additional product details, or simply request a free trial.
Free, Downloadable HRIS Buyer's Guide - We've created a ten-step plan for those looking to purchase HRIS, HRMS, or HR software systems. This buyer's guide provides "inside the industry advice" on how to find a system that best matches the needs of any organization or HR department.
Weekly "Buying HR Software" Webinars - Every Tuesday at 2:00 PM EST, the President of CompareHRIS.com, who has over 15 years of experience in the HR software industry, will provide a webinar that provides tips for selecting the HR software that best meets your needs. Each webinar is limited to the first 10 participants who sign up.
The following products are currently offered for review on CompareHRIS.com:
Ascentis HR & Payroll
Ceridian HR/Payroll Latitude
Checkpoint HR Payroll/HRIS Services
Empower HCM and Payroll
Kronos Workforce HR and Workforce Payroll
NuviewHR HRIS Product Suite
PDS Vista HRMS
Sage Abra HRIS and HRMS
HR Pay 'n' Time, Inc., which directly owns CompareHRIS.com, has been serving the HR community since 1997.