Compare Leading HRIS, HRMS and HR Software Solutions on one site
CompareHRIS.com puts you, the HR Professional, in touch with HRIS systems and HRMS software vendors offering the HR software that most closely matches your requirements. Whether you’re looking for straightforward HR Software, a complete HRIS or HRMS, CompareHRIS.com can help you find exactly what you need.
CompareHRIS.com Free Tools and Features
- Free HRIS, HRMS and HR Software Buyers Guide – Our free HR and Payroll Software Buyers Guide provides a ten step process to help you and your staff avoid the pitfalls of selecting a HRIS system or HRMS application. The author of our HRIS buyers guide directly sold HR software systems for more than 15 years. Consider the guide, "inside the industry advice."
- Free HRIS and HRMS Selection Tool - Our HR Software Selection Tool is both comprehensive and easy to use. Answering a series of questions about your system requirements, and the importance of each, generates a free report showing ranked scores of the top HRIS and HRMS software systems that best match your needs. From there you may compare the features of each HRIS or HRMS side by side, view individual product details, or simply request a free trial. It’s that simple!
- HRMS and HRIS Software Quick Search - CompareHRIS.com also offers a quick HRIS product search for those who don’t currently have time to complete the full survey. While not as in-depth as our full HRIS selection tool, the HR Software Quick Product Search takes less than five minutes and will give you a general idea of which HRIS systems suit your requirements.
- Free HR, Software RFP Template – We did not create the document per say but we combined the best and most common HR software RFP statements we have encountered to offer one for free to our site’s visitors. Other sites charge as much as $400 for far less detail.
- HRIS White Papers – Vendor Created informative HRIS White Papers
- HRIS Buying Tips Webinar’s – Every Tuesday at 2:00 EST PM. the President of CompareHRIS.com offers a HRIS buying tips webinar. The webinar reviews exactly how best to use the features of CompareHRIS.com. We finish out the webinar with an open question format where you can ask questions to someone who has sold, implemented and supported HRIS, HRMS and HR software systems for over 15 years. Webinar Postponed Indefinitely
- Over 100 Helpful HRIS, HRMS and HR and Payroll Software Articles – Our HR and Payroll software article database now contains over 100 helpful articles pertaining to the search, selection, use and implementation of HR software systems. Check back often as our database continues to grow. We except article submissions. Details are provided on article page.
- HR-Softwareblog.com – If you have questions related to HR software systems, you have come to the right place. You can post your questions or answers for others on the comprehensive HR software blog.
- HRIS Tips Newsletters – If you complete our HRIS selection tool, or download our HRIS buying guide you are automatically enrolled in our biweekly HRIS tips newsletter. With these newsletters we offer tips on your search, selection, use and implementation of HR software applications.
- HRIS and HRMS vendor opportunities – Our participating HR Software vendors receive highly qualified leads, tremendous product exposure and great PR by advertising with CompareHRIS.com. Currently the site is setup for only HRIS and HRMS software vendors but over time we will be adding additional HR software product group selection tools and product pages. If you are interested in joining CompareHRIS.com please contact us for additional information or download our CompareHRIS.com Vendor Brochure and we will contact you.
- HRComparison.com – For a comprehensive list of European HR software vendors please visit our sister site HRcomparison.com.
- If you're looking for a complete outsourced HR, benefits, and payroll administration solution, visit our partner site at PEOcompare.com. Here, you'll find valuable information describing exactly how a professional employment organization can enhance your business, as well as unbiased PEO services comparison tools.
HRMS Software and HRIS Software Demo Options
Recent HR-SoftwareBlog.com Posts