Kronos HRIS Software Overview
Kronos® offers industry leading human capital management and workforce management solutions to help organizations manage and engage their entire workforce throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Kronos industry specific solutions are built purposefully for business of all sizes.
Kronos combines workforce management and human capital management (HCM) capabilities through Kronos Workforce Ready® and workforce management tools and services through Kronos Workforce Central®.
Kronos Workforce Ready
Kronos Workforce Ready provides a full suite of automated, scalable tools that integrates HR, time and attendance, payroll, and more so you can manage and nurture all of your people in ways that inspire them to succeed — from pre-hire to retire.
Seamlessly integrated Workforce Ready applications for recruiting, onboarding, core HR, time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, payroll, and more are easily accessed through the same user interface across all applications. Workforce Ready offers:
- Single employee record shared across all applications
- Suite wide reporting, dashboards and workflow
- Delivered in the cloud means you are always on the most current version
- Employee and supervisor self-service and mobile app (at no additional cost)
- Modular solution offers enterprise power at an affordable price
Kronos Workforce Central
Kronos Workforce Central offers robust workforce management solutions to meet the diverse needs of managing the workforce regardless of industry or location. Workforce Central offers solutions for scheduling, absence management, timekeeping capabilities, and powerful reporting and analytics features. Workforce Central provides:
- Unmatched timekeeping capabilities enable accurate and consistent pay policies and enforcement
- Flexible scheduling tools allow managers to easily build schedules that align with skills and demand
- Self-service capabilities provide anytime, anywhere access by PC or mobile device to real-time information
- Powerful reporting and analytics capabilitiesProven cloud platform that is secure, scalable, and mobile (also available on premise)
Kronos delivers global workforce management and human capital management (HCM) solutions that help organizations engage employees, attract top talent, control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve productivity across the entire employee life cycle. Deploying Kronos cloud solutions allows clients to implement their workforce goals quickly and securely.
Kronos combines workforce management and HCM capabilities through Kronos Workforce Ready and workforce management tools and services through Kronos Workforce Central. Both solutions are available for industries such as business services, education, energy, financial, government, healthcare, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, and retail.
Kronos Workforce Central is a suite of HR and workforce management applications including HRMS, payroll, time and attendance, absence management, scheduling, and more. The Kronos Workforce Ready cloud-based HR, payroll, and time and attendance solution enables organizations to hire and retain top performers, drive engagement, and increase productivity with consistent, real-time employee data on a single platform that has a streamlined, easy-to-use interface.
Kronos offers customers professional services to assist with implementation, education, and optimization of their Kronos solutions as well as ways to connect with customers and experts in the Kronos community. In addition, a variety of training services are available to meet customers’ needs and budgets.
Why People Are Choosing Kronos
- Streamlined HCM on one unified platform for the entire workforce.
- Proven, intuitive, modular solution offering enterprise power at an affordable price.
- Single employee record for HR, payroll, timekeeping and self-service.
- Ease of customization; designed to grow as your business grows.
- Ability to interface with third-party software.
- Supports English (US and UK), French (Canada and France), Spanish, and Dutch languages.
- Operates in more than 100 countries.
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Boston Business Journal six times and certified as a “Great Place to Work” by Fortune 100.
- Cloud-based delivery, with real-time upgrades at no additional charge.
- Support services offered 24/7 online and by phone.
- Customer Community with easy access to documentation, release information and a support forum.
- Knowledge base and remote support also available.
- Fully integrated HRMS with a common user interface, database, and workflow.
- Implementation methodology provides customers with a step-by-step process from project initiation to deployment and training.
- Gives users complete control over payroll services for tax filing, garnishment processing, and distribution of checks and payroll documentation, in-house or outsourced. (U.S. only)
- Ability to add complimentary apps such as E-verify and background checks via the Kronos Marketplace. (U.S. only)
- Provides dynamic, real-time information, with no legacy-latent data.
How Can Kronos Software Help Your Company?
Kronos software can help your company modernize and simplify the way that employee information is obtained, stored, and used without breaking the bank. Kronos Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model delivers on-demand services per employee, per month (PEPM). Mobile accessibility is provided at no additional charge via the Workforce Ready Mobile application, available for Apple® iPhone®, Windows Mobile, and Android® platforms.
Make HR Management More Convenient
The Workforce Ready Mobile Solution allows employees and managers to view schedules, timesheets, and time off balances while on the go. Employees can even request time off within seconds and check to see whether the time was approved using the app. Managers can view a listing of employees, approve time off requests, and view reports while working out in the field using the app.
Find and Retain Top Talent
Workforce Ready helps recruiters and hiring managers source, track, and evaluate talent while providing a positive, consistent applicant experience. Candidates can easily search jobs and apply online, while managers can post job requisitions, screen and accept applications, and track applicants throughout the pre-hire process. Employees are engaged from the very start with configurable onboarding tools. Organizations can manage and nurture employee development with cascading goals and performance management tools that help managers provide continuous feedback and build a positive employee experience. Workforce Ready also makes benefit plans easier for administrators to set up and manage — which is further aided by employee self-service.
Better Reporting and Visibility
Kronos software makes it possible for managers and employers to access up-to-the minute data from the entire organization. The information is organized into easy-to-read reports that can be viewed in dashboards — pulled from a single database — so that decisions can be made based on facts and figures. These features can help bring greater consistency to organizations with multiple locations, as data from all units is easily viewable in one convenient place.
While many HRMS software solutions assist with compliance readiness, Kronos takes it a step further with the Kronos Workforce Ready ACA Manager™. The Affordable Care Act and surrounding compliance requirements are intricate, ACA Manager helps to simplify those items to help manage compliance risks and avoid financial consequences. Kronos Workforce Ready ACA Manager allows managers to view and make changes to benefit information for employees with differing scheduling needs, providing assistance and information to manage compliance requirements with benefit offerings and reporting.
- The Reinvention of HR: Managing HCM Trends and the Evolving Workforce
- Maximizing Time and Creating Value in Payroll
- Building the Business Case for Next-Generation HR Systems