Fairsail is a leading provider of cloud
The Fairsail HR suite is the only solution that addresses all the needs of today’s global HR departments. Delivered in the cloud, it provides a broad range of HR functionality from HRIS, HCM and Recruitment to Benefits Enrollment. Providing both local compliance to each region and corporate consolidation to the head office, the Fairsail solutions deliver a perfect combination of usability, while at the same time reducing the administrative burden facing both employers and employees.
With a technology based on decades of knowledge, easy assembly, and intelligent processing of HR data, the solution is designed for the growing, global businesses of today. Fairsail clearly demonstrates the ways in which HR benefits modern organizations, offering exciting ways for colleagues all over the world to interact socially for their own career benefit and for that of their employers.
Based on a best-in-class cloud platform, Fairsail includes modules for:
- Global HRIS
- Human Capital Management
- HR Analytics
- Time & Absence Management
- Benefits & Open Enrollment
- Auto Enrollment
- Delivered on a Secure, Scalable & Reliable HR Cloud Platform
For the HR Professional
- A truly global, “multi-country” solution (a single application supporting multiple employment rule-sets, calendars, currencies & languages)
- Delivers comprehensive HR analytics; including consolidated & single country reporting
- A functionally complete HR solution; covering HRIS, HCM, Benefits & Open Enrollment, Time Management, Vacation & Absence Management, Recruitment, Payroll, Salary Planning, Employee Collaboration and more ..
- Easy to use
- Rapid to deploy
- Delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
For the Employee
- A functionally complete “Employee Collaboration Portal” that brings all HR processes direct to the employee
- Saves time by providing a one-stop HR shop; allowing employees to remain focused on core business tasks
- Creates engaged & motivated employees that are well aligned to the corporate vision and goals