Base Price: N/A
Designed especially for medium-sized companies, Ascentis HR is an easy-to-use, on-demand HRIS that automates critical HR functions including comprehensive benefits management, payroll connectivity, workflow automation and the hiring process. All employee information is maintained in a single database that’s instantly accessible and always up-to-date. Wizard-based functionality means Ascentis HR is intuitive and easy to learn and master. Ascentis HR also features COBRA administration, FMLA tracking, and supports automated employee correspondence.
The Ascentis HR rules-based benefits engine supports multiple types of employee benefits. Rate tables are automatically built into the database and virtually any benefit plan can be created. A few examples of traditional and non-traditional benefit plans that can be set up in Ascentis HR include:
• Life insurance
• Paid employee parking
• Health club memberships
• Voluntary benefits
Additional functions Ascentis HR automates include:
• Billing reconciliation
• Open enrollment
Ascentis HR fully integrates with Ascentis Payroll and also connects to many leading payroll solutions.
Carrier Connect outputs eligibility information in the government regulated ANSI 834 format, then electronically transfers the data to insurance providers. When linked dynamically with Ascentis Employee Self-Service, Carrier Connect virtually eliminates data errors and offers a truly paperless open enrollment environment.
The Alerts tool pro-actively monitors HR and benefits information and keeps HR managers ahead of employees’ needs. Popular Alerts include birthday, eligibility and COBRA reminders.
Payroll Connect allows HR departments to easily connect to many leading payroll solutions. Payroll Connect automatically compares data from Ascentis HR against the payroll provider’s database, and updates information directly to the payroll system.
Additional Ascentis HR software features include:
• 300+ reports with step-by-step instructions for creating unlimited custom reports
• Import and export capabilities to reduce data entry time and data duplication errors
• 30 standard e-mail alerts to keep HR managers ahead of employees’ needs
• Electronic transfer of enrollment data to both HIPAA and non-HIPAA insurance carriers
• Licensed purchasing options are also available for customers who prefer on-site data management
MSS automates workflows and delivers data for better decisions
Through MSS, managers can quickly and easily access pertinent employee information from anywhere. Data for multiple employees can be analyzed and compared simultaneously. The company leave calendar enables managers to allocate resources more effectively. Compa-ratio metrics and salary modeling tools assist managers in making equitable salary decisions while gauging the organizational and budgetary implications of their decisions. MSS also offers workflow capabilities that allow HR to create flexible approval processes that fit within existing company guidelines. Managers can initiate and approve changes within MSS, freeing HR staff to focus on other responsibilities. Every workflow action in MSS triggers an automated e-mail to affected approvers so a task is never overlooked. When managers add comments to a decision, everyone in the process is fully informed. Employees are instantly notified when an action is taken on their leave requests. MSS simplifies and expedites communication through automation.
Ascentis Employee Self Service (Ascentis ESS) gives employees immediate access to all of their personal HR, benefits, and payroll information via the Web. The simplicity of Ascentis ESS drastically reduces the call volume to both the human resources and payroll departments.
The amount of paperwork generated in traditional benefits enrollment is staggering. ESS allows you to conduct open enrollment online, thus eliminating the cumbersome and inaccurate paper process. Accuracy of enrollment data is guaranteed as employees are inputting their own data electronically.
Fully integrated with Ascentis HR and Payroll, Ascentis Time provides the tools that assist companies in managing labor costs, employee scheduling, resource utilization and more. Ascentis Time provides organizations with a user-friendly self-service portal completely automating the labor management process. Ascentis time features:
• Comprehensive integration with Ascentis HR, saving time and ensuring data accuracy.
• Automatic tracking of employee attendance.
• Web-based time sheet submittal.
• Employees can clock in/out from many data collection methods.
• Configurable work and accrual rules.
• Up to 15 labor levels - the most in the industry.
• Three levels of approval - employee, supervisor and administrator.
• Powerful security configurations.
• Robust reporting
Ascentis Recruiting is a full-featured, online recruiting and applicant tracking system that automates the job posting and candidate sourcing process. Correctly matching the most qualified candidates, and using powerful workflows to automate the application process, Ascentis Recruiting saves HR managers time and money by making the process much more efficient. In addition, Ascentis Recruiting allows you to embed an application portal right into your corporate website. With a visually appealing interface and intuitive, progressive data-gathering processes, your applicants will experience the kind of high-end application environment that they have come to expect from the world's most prestigious employers.
Ascentis Payroll stands out from traditional payroll systems by providing real-time payroll processing services.
Real-time payroll processing services:
• No need to transmit data to a processing center
• No need to wait for batch processing (MC1) to be completed
• No batch uploads
• No transmission windows
• Audit payroll before creating checks rather than having to correct mistakes afterwards – ensuring 100% accuracy
• Instantaneous, detailed, pre- and post-processing audit reports
Ascentis Payroll services include:
• Custom reporting and custom programming
• Interfaces to time and attendance systems
• Interfaces to 401(k) and GL files
• Full integration with Ascentis HR
• Interfaces to other human resource management software solutions
• Tax service (all current state and local taxes are built into the system)
• Garnishments and other 3rd party checks
• Direct Deposit
• Check Printing
• Paystub viewing, W-2 generation, tax simulation tool, and more with Ascentis Employee Self Service
Enjoy the many benefits of Ascentis Payroll processing services:
• The control of an in-house payroll solution with the benefits of a hosted payroll solution
• Unlimited flexibility by creating custom tabs to communicate employee information
• Full integration between Ascentis Payroll and Ascentis HR simplifies the payroll process by eliminating redundancy and minimizing inaccurate information
• Eliminate extra paperwork and data entry errors by deploying Ascentis Employee Self Service
• Outstanding customer service
• Well controlled risk free conversions
• Dedicated customer service representatives
Free RCH Credited Webinars:
Vendor Success Stories:
HRIS System Reviews – Read reviews or let others know what you think about Ascentis HR and Payroll by using HR Software Blog.
Employee Self Service
Benefit Open Enrollment
Number of Installs
Years in Business
Subscription Service (AKA Saas or PEPM)